General Link for Conference: https://ieeeccece2021.edas.info/
Please submit your paper through EDAS: https://edas.info/N28294
Conference Registration: https://edas.info/r28294
Before you submit your paper for CCECE 2021, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide here.
- CCECE 2021 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited between four to six (4-6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied (see Registration tab for the rate schedule).
- CCECE 2021 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- CCECE 2021 authors are invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) special issue within four weeks of the conference final day. The extended manuscript must be significantly extended (by a minimum of 30 percent) in its overall technical content and research results beyond the scope of the conference paper published in the CCECE 2021 conference proceedings. The extended manuscript will go through another separate review according to CJECE’s review process. For more details, please visit journal.ieee.ca.
|Full Paper Submission
||May 1st, 2021 May 21st, 2021
|Notification of Acceptance
|July 7th, 2021
July 15th, 2021
||August 1st, 2021
||August 30th, 2021
|Tutorial/Special session submission
||May 30th, 2021
|Tutorial/Special session notification
||June 30th, 2021